Hey All,
Hope your weekend is going good. From my last blog i believe i mentioned i would make my first Peach Pie from scratch. Well everyone i did it! I have to say it came out really well. I've never tasted Peach Pie before, and i can now say i dig peach pies. I used some orange peel extract in it, and the peach & Orange work really well together. Next time i might put some cinnamon in it, maybe in the crust.
 |
| I tried to make the edges as pretty as i could |
 |
| Into the oven it goes |
 |
| As you can see the inside seeped out a bit |
 |
| Time to serve, and taste my baking skills |
 |
| Not bad at all! |
I hope to make an apple pie very soon, with a woven pie top. If anyone wants the recipe for this amazing pie let me know. Now i just need to get some ice cream to finish this pie off a la mode!
Thanks for reading!
Sincerely
Whitney K.
Retro Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment