Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave.

Hey All,
Last night i woke up and saw that all the trees and my front yard was covered in a blanket of snow. I could hear the ice hit the roof and windows. 
Today while taking my dogs out i saw that everything had froze over. I almost fell down when i was walking the dogs. I feel today is a great day to stay inside and clean the house. I always enjoy watching and listening to ice storms, until i am required to do something outside, then it becomes a drag!
Stay warm DC, and make bed forts if you get a chance.  I know i will be enjoying a grill cheese sandwich and tomato soup for lunch.

Maybe even Listen to some tunes, in a Perry Como type of mood today. 

Sincerely 
Your Snow Bunny
Retro Girl

No comments: