Hey All,
It's a great day to stay inside in DC today, it's obnoxiously windy out today. I like to think about the summer at these times. I recently purchased a cute set of earrings for the summer. They are from the 1950's and 1960's I'm told. They are daisy's in a cluster. These were the first i have ever seen of these types of earrings. I bought them at AAA Antique Mall. They had other types that really overtake the ears, so it would be a good earring to wear with your hair up to complement the earrings. One thing i found when i wore them with my hair down, they do latch on to your hair and can be pulled off easily since they are clip on's.
Later on today i will post a video of me putting my hair up in the famous Faux Bangs that i wear. I've h had people come up to me and ask "How do you do that?" Also some friends as well have been curious. So look out for that post later today.
Thanks All,
Sincerely Whitney K.
Retro Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment