Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Retro Vision

Hello All,
Thanks so much having a interest in my blog. I'm a bit nervous about writing one, i choose to do this to try and reach out to people who are like me. People who adopted an interest in other times. 
I love to go antique shopping and find timeless clothing and items for my home. I will also answer any questions you have for me about hair, clothing and "where did you get that?". I have to admit i am one of those people who get a lot of stares when i go to the store, and questions on why i dress the way i do. Some people would find that very rude, but i love to talk to people, and show them the passion i have.
So i hope you enjoy my life and times of a  Retro Girl, as well as the pictures and new post i put up. 

Sincerely 
Whitney K.  

This blog is dedecated to my long lost half brother Nick.
Who never grew up with me but still loves me for who i am. 
Thanks Nick!

No comments: