Hey All,
Jeepers it's been awhile since i wrote on my blog. It's been a interesting couple of months, had a lot of exciting things happen to me which i will talk about a bit latter. For now i wanted to show off my new Samsonite suitcase. I found it at my favorite antique mall. I bought it for my up and coming trip to Florida. I wanted to travel in vintage style.
| vintage blue tweed Samsonite hard shell suitcases |
They Don't make suitcases like this anymore, the inside is so luxurious. The case itself is a bit heavy and i imagine it to be even heavier with clothing, and such in it. They do offer the option of locking the case with a key, but mine did not come with a key to lock it.
The Original set came with a train case, and two suitcase sizes. I'm still trying to track those two pieces down so i can have the entire set.
If anyone else has a vintage Samsonite suitcase i would suggest that you not use it when flying, it might brake or get damaged when thrown onto the plane or conveyor belt.
lucky for me i do not fly, i enjoy taking road trips.
Well thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for not writing sooner. I will make sure to write again. I have brand new items to show, and write about.
Naturally i have more poodle figurines, can't leave a antique shop poodle less.
Have a great week everyone!
Sincerely
Retro Girl
2 comments:
I just picked up a green tweed one like this, which now holds my craft supplies. : )
Oh, wow that sounds really pretty. I still have not found the other two parts to this set. I keep my eye out on Ebay. Where did you get yours?
I love that it holds your craft supplies. I might try and find another case to put my yarn in. Great idea!
Post a Comment