Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vintage Easter

Hey All,
So i wanted to show everyone the great goodies my boyfriends mother sent us for Easter. 
She always sends us a box for each holiday, with homemade items, and always lots of candies. 

For Easter she sent us a beautiful runner for our coffee table, the print is so cute. It's filled with bunnies with umbrellas, and chicks pulling carts with eggs, and flowers inside.
I think the fabric would make a cute sundress for a little girl. Any ways i just love it!

She also included two crochet figures, one is a green egg, and the other is a brown floppy eared bunny. They both are covering a plastic egg, that you could open and stick candy in. 
I believe I'll call this guy Floppy

I love to Crochet myself so i enjoy seeing other people taking up this fun hobby. Maybe i can make a white bunny to go with Floppy.
With bunnies on the mind she also sent us a figurine of Bruce and I. Jeepers i think i see a resemblance, I'm the one on the left.

Whitney & Bruce
This bunny knows what he's doing
Well Chickadees i hope your Easter is candy licking, egg dipping, bunny hopping good time. 
I would love to see some pictures of your egg decorating skills, i was never good at dying my eggs. Or i went crazy with the glitter, maybe one day i will be egg-cellent at it. 


Happy Hopping Easter
Retro Girl

P.S. If you want to send me pictures of your eggs send them to Kittykatz01@gmail.com, i will put them up on my blog.

No comments: