Hey All,
Hope your summer was filled with tans, and sand. I was able to go to the beach one last time, before fall came to town. We drove to Virgina to a beach that's known for having washed up sharks teeth. We were able to find 20 sharks teeth, we sift through sand, and shells for hours. Now i don't want you to think i found great big teeth, they were itty bitty cute ones. I took some great photos, I'm a bit shy about it but, here i am in my new emerald green bathing suit....... Easter Williams style.
| Rosie the Beach Girl |
| Awful attempt to cartwheel |
Jeepers i love going to the beach, the smell of the sea, the sand sticking to my feet and legs. I love the feeling of sinking into the sand, like the earth is pulling me closer to it. That day while i took a nap on the sand. I looked out over the water, and saw the clouds in the very blue blue sky. I watched each one disappears like someone was erasing them from the sky. It looked so unreal like it was just fake background in a movie. It was like the Truman show were he sails into the blue on his boat, and then what appears to be forever, he crashes into the background of fake clouds, and blue paint. I knew though it was real and i followed forever with my eyes. Gee i love those weekends of relaxing with nature.
I hope you all love my photos, i know a lot of people ask me where i got my bathing suit, i believe on one of my post i put the link of the site i bought it on. I hope everyone has a nice weekend, and enjoys the last of summer.
Sincerley
Retro Girl
1 comment:
Nifty shades, as well, lady. Classic.
Post a Comment