Hey All,
Summers almost here! I decided to work on my summer wardrobe starting with my shoes. I wanted to find a sandal that looked vintage, but that would give me enough support too. I was able to find a pair on Foot Smart that was a reasonable price, and had enough padding that i could stand for a long time in them at work. I chose the Ruchel T-Shaped Sandal, I bought them in a nice mustard yellow. They go amazing with dark tight jeans. I also can say they go with everything else i have for summer. They offer the shoe in a nice Tan, and Black. I choose to do something different, i always go for Black or White. I can't wait wear them to Florida for my trip,
Jeepers it's just like a girl to devote a whole blog to a pair of shoes. There is such little to be excited about these days why not find a bit of happiness.
For me i have been a bit down, my brother just left to go to boot camp for the Navy. He was very excited, while me being his big sister is worried about him. I won't go into detail but because of the resent news about a certain person, my nerves about my brothers safety is greater than before. I hope to everyone who knows someone who is serving our country, can find someone to support them, and have an open ear and heart. That's all i have to say about that matter.
I hope everyone is having a great week, and is having fun putting together there vintage summer wardrobe. I also wanted to share the link where i bought my sandals.
Have a great weekend everyone, and go out and enjoy the nice weather.
Sincerely
Retro Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment