Hey All,
Hope your week is going well, I'm on a roll writing new post all day today as you can tell (haha). I wanted to share a rt project i just finished and thought i did a swell job on it, so much that i have to post and show. I saw a envelope hat from the 19540's that was just adorable, it was a bit pricey for my budget right now, so i went to my local craft store and found the materials i needed, and recreated it for cheap. Here is the original i saw online
I just love the poodles on the hat, of course since i collect anything and everything poodles. I think that's what really caught my attention, the small little puppy at them end was just precious. It took me a few days to get all the cuts right, to try and make the material look like a poodle or even a dog. I feel i did a very good job.
Without further ado my poodle hat.
Here are a few shots with me wearing my new bonnet/envelope hat. I very much like the way it turned out and pat myself on the back!
I hope you liked my creation as much as i do, and it looks great with any coat at winter time. If anyone is interested in me making one for them, please let me know, we can talk about pricing. I have a goal to bring vintage hats for winter back in style.
Sincerely
Retro Girl
Hope your week is going well, I'm on a roll writing new post all day today as you can tell (haha). I wanted to share a rt project i just finished and thought i did a swell job on it, so much that i have to post and show. I saw a envelope hat from the 19540's that was just adorable, it was a bit pricey for my budget right now, so i went to my local craft store and found the materials i needed, and recreated it for cheap. Here is the original i saw online
I just love the poodles on the hat, of course since i collect anything and everything poodles. I think that's what really caught my attention, the small little puppy at them end was just precious. It took me a few days to get all the cuts right, to try and make the material look like a poodle or even a dog. I feel i did a very good job.
Without further ado my poodle hat.
Here are a few shots with me wearing my new bonnet/envelope hat. I very much like the way it turned out and pat myself on the back!
| Oh, what? Oh, you like my hat, why thank you darling |
Sincerely
Retro Girl


No comments:
Post a Comment